2 Hour Afternoon Ride
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 2HR
The mountain valleys of North East Victoria abound with colourful bird life, majestic views, lush pastures and a delightful climate. Bogong Horseback Adventures offer day rides in the heart of the High Country. Experience riding the beautiful tracks of the Alpine National Park through tall mountain forests, fern gullies and river crossings. Experienced guides with horses to suit all riders. All rides include tuition, Hard hats and oilskin coats if required. Available all year by appointment
The two hour ride is a great ride for first-timers and novice riders. Our team of experienced staff and quality horses will take you on a ride to remember. The 2 hour offers a few opportunities to trot and canter and is a great ride to develop your skills and confidence for nervous and novice riders, and young children. With that said, it is enjoyable for all levels and ages, who don't have the time to join one of our longer rides.
Age and weight limits apply:
- Minimum age is 8yo
- Maximum weight 95kg
- Reusable water bottle (we discourage single-use plastics on our property)
- Jeans or long pants
- Suitable riding boots with a flat sole and a heel (we have some borrow boots if you require)
What to expect:
- An introductory ride for kids and nervous beginners, we encourage a trot and even a canter.
- This ride travels through an old stock route, river crossings, and into the Alpine National Park.
Please see our FAQ page for more information.
*Rides will be subject to a 12% price increase during high season, holiday weekends, and public holidays. This is inclusive of the listed price when booking.