Feast High Country Festival - All inclusive single night package (2021 dates TBC)
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Product code: FHC-FS-1N
Arrive at Spring Spur at 3 pm to join the Feast High Country evening sunset ride.
The evenings in the Victorian High Country are something special; a cool mountain breeze, a pink hue tinting the hills as the sun descends West for the night, and the ever-changing colours of trees, vines, and vegetation that line the belly of our Alpine Valley.
What better way to experience the wonders of the High Country than on the mountain bred and trained horses at Spring Spur. The ride takes you along an old stock route with opportunities to trot and canter before following a bush bridle track winding up onto Mount Little Emu. At sunset, we reach the back gate at Spring Spur to take in the beautiful views west over the Kiewa Valley.
Following the ride, guests are invited down to the Riders Lounge to enjoy a drink by the campfire, before settling in at the Long Table for a shared dinner designed around Spring Spur garden produce and inspired by woodfired bush cooking.
Stay late and watch the campfire coals burn down with the Spring Spur family before retiring to your room for a well-earned rest.
The following morning another ride awaits, this time venturing into the Alpine National Park on one of our Half Day Rides. Return to Spring Spur for a light lunch with the crew, or we'll pack a picnic hamper for your drive home.
- An Evening 'Feast High Country' ride (Saturday 3 pm)
- Evening dinner party after your sunset ride (Saturday night)
- 1-night accommodation at Spring Spur Stay (Saturday night)
- Farm cooked breakfast (Sunday)
- A morning half-day ride from Spring Spur Stables (Sunday 9 am)
- Sunday picnic lunch for your drive home.
- Contact our office if you require additional nights accommodation
- In house massage (contact our office for more information)